Honestly who cares if you graduate a few years or a year or a semester later than youre supposed to at least you didnt kill yourself and worked through issues and over came some bad things. If people dont get that theyre narrow minded annoying and over ambitious and will probably run out of steam mid life be unhappy and want to die too and I’ll laugh when that happens to them
Your personality is not set in stone. You may think a morning coffee is the most enjoyable thing in the world, but it’s really just a habit. Thirty days without it, and you would be fine. You think you have a soul mate, but in fact you could have had any number of spouses. You would have evolved differently, but been just as happy.
You can change what you want about yourself at any time. You see yourself as someone who can’t write or play an instrument, who gives in to temptation or makes bad decisions, but that’s really not you. It’s not ingrained. It’s not your personality. Your personality is something else, something deeper than just preferences, and these details on the surface, you can change anytime you like.
If it is useful to do so, you must abandon your identity and start again. Sometimes, it’s the only way.
Set fire to your old self. It’s not needed here. It’s too busy shopping, gossiping about others, and watching days go by and asking why you haven’t gotten as far as you’d like. This old self will die and be forgotten by all but family, and replaced by someone who makes a difference.
Your new self is not like that. Your new self is the Great Chicago Fire—overwhelming, overpowering, and destroying everything that isn’t necessary.
santa wants to put a good image up for himself this year so instead of coal to the naughty list kids he’s gonna give them solar panels
(3# Algeria) Djamila Bouhired: Why she kicks ass
- She was an Algerian revolutionary who opposed French colonial rule of Algeria, joined the Algerian National Liberation Front (FLN) while a student activist and has worked as a vocal activist in the movement for women’s rights in independent Algeria.
- She worked as a liaison officer and personal assistant of FLN commander Yacef Saadi in Algiers. She was considered valuable to the FLN because she looked European and could easily infiltrate places where French soldiers hung out. She also assisted the FLN, in recruiting young Muslim women from the capital who could pass as Europeans.
- Dressed as Frenchwomen, Bouhired and two other female militants placed concealed bombs in the European sections of Algiers. Two bombs exploded, causing civilian casualties; but her bomb failed to detonate.
- This event and others were the catalyst for the Battle of Algiers, which raged until 1957. She eluded the French military and police until April 1957, when she was arrested, imprisoned, and subjected to appalling torture.
- In July she was sentenced to death by the guillotine after a trial deemed a travesty of justice. However, She became a cause célèbre because of international media coverage of the French army’s systematic use of torture, and was eventually released.
- In the early twenty-first century Djamila continued to be actively involved in feminist politics, advocating fundamental transformations in the legal, political, and social status of Algeria’s women.
I would like to find a person to see some what on a regular basis and kiss occasionally. Well more than occasionally.
that is so satisfying to see.